Have you seen the very first colored photographs of America? If not, don’t lose your time and go to the above pointed out link as soon as possible. Here you will see the very first ever taken colorful photographs of America which were found in the book ‘An American Odyssey’. You will become a lot affected and pleased to see the beautiful photographs of different locations in America that you will feel amazed to purchase the book. In this book you can experience several stunning photographs of America which are extremely much special and lovely.
So search for oldest color photographs immediately.
If you are trying to look for early color photography, you have actually land on the awesome page. Via Mymodernmet
1. Sunset from the Battery, New York, photochrom.
2. Memorial Arch, Hartford, Connecticut, photochrom.
3. Arch Rock, Mackinac Island, Michigan, photochrom.
4. Portland Head Light, Maine, photochrom.
5. Mount Lowe Railway, on the circular bridge, California, photochrom.
6. Apache Chief James A. Garfield, photochrom.
7. Cape Horn, Columbia River, photochrom.
8. Chinese pharmacy, Chinatown, San Francisco, photochrom.
9. Mariposa Grove, “Three Graces,” Yosemite National Park, California.
10. Anonymous, A Monday washing, New York, photochrom.
11. William Henry Jackson, Zuni Pueblo Indians, the Rain Dance, New Mexico, photochrom.
Source: LIFE | The Atlantic Cities
More interesting news stories